Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh. My. Gawd!

Where oh where do i begin ? Okay .... um... idk.
Well lets just ay summer was aaammmaaazzzzing, amazing ! I went to Victoria with some friends , went to parks , went to Jasper, went to BC, hung out with friends , etc etc  !

Then it became school ! School is gooding pretty darn good , i rarely get homwork and i have a pretty good core! But i come to release    i am not that good in volleyball ... I am going to try out for the basketball team and badminton team ! So yeah thats school !

Okay then there is ringette !!! :)
Ringette is amazing so far too, i have a great team , other then a few players but oh well . I play forward and center again which is great ,  i also score almost every game! :) which is awesome , i use to never get goals ! And my goals are always my back hand so it looks none the better! :) I just got the pants tonight and we are waiting for the hoodies!  We have a game tomorrow (nov 5) and i reff tomorrow! I got an awesome adidas bag ! lol and then we have a tournie next weekend ! ;) in Adaire!

SO yeah ... thats pretty much it .... OOOH, i have to wear elastics now for my braces :/ for like 6 to 8 months :( oh well .. speaking of which ... i should probably put some in ...  yeah .. okay , byee !! :)

No comments: