Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh My !

Rai and i ! :)

Spray park ! ,, with casy :) .. yup shes my best friend !

kelseeey Mooorison ! 

Casy,  Russle and I <3 :) hes soo cutee !

My mama and I at the zoo for the day ! :)

Me ! .. SUMMER I LOVE YOU !!

Camp yowochas for 2 weeks !

Katy perry with the best friend !! (:
Wow , i havn't written in SO long ! SO its almost the end of summer :( and I have been enjoying it thats for sure! I am almost never home! I am always out and having sleepover ! I went to to camps! Yowochas and camp fryfly! Met some great friends ! And i am also going to Victoria in 10 daaaaays!!!! :) So stoked ! And then  Kelowna THE day I come back !! :P Craazaay busy summer I know but its one to remember ! :) I am kinda sorta a little bit for school though ! I went back to school shopping with my mom yesterday ! ...  I think! So pretty much my summer as been amazing ! :)    also i went to Katy Perry with my best friend ! :)

No comments: