Saturday, June 18, 2011

Children's Festival 2011 (:

The Children's Festival was a couple of weeks ago, and it was the best one yet! I have be volunteering for the past 3 years! But like i said this was the best one yet! It was my first year being an ambassador! SO much fun! I hung out with almost like a group of people which were Me,Casy, Ryan, Kelsey, Channy, Brekk, Taylor, Kaila, and some more! Ambassadors are like regular vollies but totally different !  Like, we do show intros, info tent, site activity ticket sales, dare wagon and van, walking around, mascots! and more! And only ambassadors can do those things! I was a mascot! Haha, it was really fun! It wasnt that hot either! But it was a rainy day ...! :P All i can say is it was a very fun week!
Lmao, Casy and Taty. being casy and taty :)


Me With a walkie talkie !!

Casy and Taty :)

Dare Van , bad pic of me ... whatever @

forest,i look like i have a big head ! HA

Brakk-Lyn

Casy and Taty ... yet again! Frosters !!:)

My hat , we all made hats ... but we never wore them !

Most of us got an elmo spray tattoo on a left wrists !
I know there isin't a lot of pics but i for some reason didn't take a lot of pics :( I am sad !

No comments: