Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm Going Back To School!!!



Im going back to school for grade 9 ! Crazy I know! But i am so exited! And back to school shopping ! I looooove back to school shopping! :P Its just so fun! I have been thinking of going back to school for SO long, and i finally decided to go back to Elmer S Gish School! Almost all of my friends are there! I am actually really exited! Full time this time , no dropping out or not going to school because i dont want too! I am going to be a good little school girl! But not a teachers pet!!  I am a litttle nervous because i never been to a first day of school ... technically! So i dont know what to bring or anything!!! So thats a littler nerve-racking !    But other then that i am so exited !! :) 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You will do great, it is your mother who will cry!! I love you so much but I will miss having you all day...sometimes!