Monday, January 23, 2012

The Vampire Diaries! :)

Elena, Stefen,Jeramey, Bonnie,Damon, and Caroline! :)

TVD <3 (:
Okay so, I know I like barley come on here now but when I do you know its gotta be good! So yeah...

Well I went to my friends house for a sleepover and she sugjested we watch The vampire diaries, so we did and... I fell in love! I love the show SOOO SO much! Its so good! I watched the first season in 5 days I think and the second season in 6 day! There are 22 episodes and they are 41 minites long so i watch a lot of episodes and a lot of hours on The Vampire Diaries! But it is so worth it! I love the show so much! I think better then Pretty Little Liars! o.O So its really good... maybe just maybe better then twilight ...
So yeah its a good TV series! Its on the 3rd season and i have to watch it on TV and wait every thursday and sometimes more then just every thursday :( Oh well! 

I think that Damon and Elena would be really good for each other but if Stefen turns good again then they would be good too. But i want her to be with Damon but she is with Damon (Ian) in real life so it would be ok if she was with Stefen in the show! Well i guess we will just have to wait and see who she will end up with! But I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH <3 :)

Damon is sexy and Stefen is hot .... LOL ;)

No comments: