Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays

So, I have deiced every monday i will (try) to write a post !
So for today it is about ringette !
Play downs / playoffs (same thing) are on , so far we won one :) The score was 8-2 ! So we kinda sorta dominated them ! :P And I got not 1 but 2 goal ! ;) Then yesterday we had a game , against the other St.Albert team (Chaos) It was a VERY even game , we lost :( BUT .. we had over time And a shoot out ,I was really close to getting a goal , to be honest we actually should of won that game , we played clean and it was mostly ALWAYS in there end. And they play really dirty. We have a game tonight in Ludic. If we lose we are out. :( :( BUT I honestly thing we can beat 'em !!    If we put our minds to it we totally can :)

MAN ALIVE I LOVE RINGETTE <3 :D

No comments: