Thursday, August 5, 2010

ME!!


Ok so i know this is kinda random but i am going to tell you a little bit of me!

I love to be creative and be active i like to find little trinkets and I LOVE clothes!! I want a shopping spree sooooo bad! But i think every girl does! I dont have a hobby other then ringette but that i only in the winter :( I want a hobby like taking photos or something like that..... Because it will keep me busy and it is something i would enjoy! Like my blogger i love doing this but i also like something were i can show my friends like a scrapbook! I also like getting things! Haha! I am really liking this right know just typing this so i might just stick to blogging for a while!!
Well thats a little bit of me! :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are a neat kid! i love you!

Michaela said...

I love clothes too! and I would LLOOOOVVVEEE a shopping spree! lol <3 u